martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

Ayer, tarde Abbey

...somewhere in her smile she knows, that I don't need no other lover...

You're asking me
will my love grow?

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus's garden with you


I WANT YOU.
I WANT YOU SO BAD BABE

Here comes the sun and I say: It's alright!


Love is all, love is you


...Oh, that magic feeling nowhere to go, nowhere to go...



Always shouts out something obscene

Once there was a way
to get back home,
sleep pretty darling...
Do not cry and I will sing a lullaby...


And in the middle of the celebrations I break down...
Boy, you gotta carry that weight, carry that weight a long time...



Alright... Are you going to be in my dreams tonight?


AND IN THE END THE LOVE YOU TAKE IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE

No hay comentarios: